The Gimbal Remote Control is now the simplest way to manage the Maxima’s “primary” stabilisation’s settings on the set.
The “primary” stabilizations settings & joystick sensitivity can be modified directly, wireless and (as well) during the shot!
Following this, the Gimbal remote Control brings a completely new interactive way to modify the Maxima “primary” stabilisation settings, helping the Maxima operator to reach easily the most adapted adjustments for his shot.
From now, the Maxima’s “primary” stabilization settings can be changed without having to connect it to a computer.
The GRC offer direct & wireless access on following settings:
- Joystick sensitivity on tilt
- Joystick sensitivity on pan
- Roll control
- Sensitivity on Roll control
- Motors release
- Preset Mode Selection
- Pan & Tilt stabilisation windows (Dead Band)
- Speed reaction on tilt (Speed Tilt)
- Speed reaction on an (Speed Pan)
- Joystick sensitivity on tilt (0 to 100%)
- Joystick sensitivity on pan (0 to100%)
- Roll control (0-20°)
- Sensitivity on Roll control (0 to100%)
- Motors release On/Off
- Preset Mode Selection (5 mode)
- Pan & Tilt stabilisation windows (Dead Band 0° to 360°)
- Speed reaction on tilt (Speed Tilt 0 to 100%)
- Speed reaction on an (Speed Pan 0 to 100%)
- Power:4 x AA-LR6 1,5v
- Range 300m
Product Ref: PGA113 – Gimbal Remote Control (Maxima)